Tips to Get Free 50GB Dropbox for Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung providing free storage from Dropbox for 50GB that is given to the owner of the Galaxy S4. If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, you are entitled to get it for free. The tips to getting these services is here.
Guide to get Free 50GB Dropbox for Samsung Galaxy S4
- Prepare your email address. If perhaps you do not have already, create an account, when possible a Google account since you can make use of it together with your smartphone.
- When you do not have a Dropbox account yet, additionally you really need to create one. Head to this site: https://www.dropbox.com/gs.
- The moment you currently have your Dropbox account, open the Dropbox application on your Galaxy S4.
- Sign in using your account.
- There you have it, you’ve got your 50GB of Dropbox. (2GB free after you registered as well as the promotional 48GB regarding decide on Samsung devices)
Note: For anyone who is using AT&T, you aren’t qualified to receive 50GB Dropbox cloud storage.
Now you have to get a free 50GB Dropbox for Samsung Galaxy S4. You can use it to store your files, such as photos or music.