Samsung Galaxy S4 launching with Snapdragon 600 processors in select regions
Samsung Galaxy S4 has just launched last month. Fourth-generation smartphone from Galaxy family is packed with cool new features that promise to deliver innovative smartphone experiences to its users. Samsung Galaxy S4 takes eye-tracking technology to a whole new level, sensing the user’s face and wrist movements to automatically scroll the content. It has a 13 megapixel rear facing camera capable of shooting Full HD video at 30fps, and a 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting Full HD video at 30fps. And all of this will look especially brilliant on the Galaxy S4’s larger 5 inch Full HD display.
Samsung also will be using Snapdragon 600 processor is at the heart of the Galaxy S4 in select regions with code name I9505, providing the efficient processing and cutting-edge features needed to deliver these kinds of innovative smartphone user experiences. 600 Snapdragon processors include:
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 Key Feature
- Quad-core 1.9GHz Krait CPU for fast, efficient asynchronous processing
- Cat 3 LTE network support
- 2 GB RAM LPDDR3
- Hexagon QDSP6 for ultra-low-power audio and video playback enhancements
- Enhanced speed Adreno 320 GPU for high-end 3D graphics processing and compute
- 1080p HD video capture and playback
- HD multichannel sound with DTS-HD and Dolby ® Digital Plus audio
- OpenGL ES 3.0 conformant
Samsung trust that the Galaxy S4 will prove to be a favorite of its users, delivering great user experiences and optimal usability. The list of region to get Snapdragon 600 see HERE.