Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Getting Official Android 4.3 update
Samsung has recently started to roll out the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy S4 LTE version. The very first region to obtain the update is Germany, however some other regions will certainly really become starting the whitelist quickly. German Samsung Galaxy S4 customers can easily update both OTA or through the Samsung Kies computer software.
The Android 4.3 update gives you a good number of extra features, even though many of them are part of Samsung’s amazing TouchWiz UI launcher rather than the OS as well.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 update changelog
- OpenGL 3.0 Support
- GALAXY GEAR Support
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved RAM management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
Normally, the particular update rollout procedure is usually slow so that you must be sufferer. It’s also possible to download and install the update via Odin, but you’ll be voiding your own guarantee by doing this.
Typically the Android 4.3 update can be obtained only for the particular I9505 Galaxy S4 LTE-enabled model running with Snapdragon 600. SamMobile says the actual octa-core I9500 follows cater for next week.
Precisely why the first one Samsung phablet has taken too long to realize Android 4.3 may be the large numbers of S Pen-related functions that should be ported for the lasest Android release.
To update your Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, connect your device to your computer and use Samsung KIES or simply use Samsung’s OTA service. To download and install the firmware via OTA, go to Settings > More > About Device > Software update > Update.