Samsung Galaxy S4 Advance Launched by Orange France
Samsung Galaxy S4 Advance has become launched through regional service provider Orange France inside of the French market place. Ultimately, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Advance is similar with Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A that’s released for the Korean market a few months ago. The Galaxy S4 Advance is also known as the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-Advanced and Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE+.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Advance is powered by Snapdragon 800. This device has been able to run the latest 4G LTE called LTE-A network, which is 10 times faster than the old 3G network service. With the use of the LTE-Advanced network, an 800MB file takes some 40 seconds to download, compared with 80 seconds with the existing LTE.
The main difference between the Galaxy S4 LTE+and the Galaxy S4 I9500 is the presence of a more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC under the hood. The rest of the specs are familiar – they include 5″ 1080p Super AMOLED display, 13MP camera, 32GB of built-in memory, microSD card slot, and IR port.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Advance Key Specs
- Display 5.0 inches Full HD Super AMOLED 1920 x 1080
- Support Specifications: LTE-A, WCDMA, GSM
- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800
- CPU Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400
- Cameras: 13 MP (rear), 2MP (front)
- Built-in memory capacity 32GB (available memory: approximately 24.8GB)
- External Memory: microSD, up to 64GB support
- Battery capacity : 2,600 mAh
Without a contract, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Advance costs EUR 689.90. Orange offers it for EUR 69.90 with a two-year contract for the Origami plan at EUR 79.90 per month.