How to Install Android 4.4.2 on the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505
A test version of Android version 4.4.2 for the Samsung Galaxy S4 gt i9505 has appeared around at SamMobile, having a construct great number I9505XXUFNA1. We remind you that this is a test firmware simply, and while SamMobile has been examining it all week and discovered no important bugs, you flash it at your own risk. Here’s how to install it together with information on the newest additions.
Android 4.4.2 in the Galaxy S4 Enhachement
- Some stability and operation improvements.
- Green system bar icons shift to white
- Camera short-cut on lockscreen
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.4.2
Build date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 23:30:51 +0000
Product Code: OXA
Please note that this firmware is a check build, tagged Open Europe for the gt i9505 Galaxy S4 merely, having a build date of January 2, 2014. Flashing you won’t increase your flash counter or void your warrantee.
Install Android 4.4.2 firmware on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505
- Download the firmware here: Android 4.4.2 firmware test Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S4.
- Unzip the zip file, and you will get two files with the extension .tar.md5 and a file with the extension .tar
- Download Odin 3.09, and unpack the .zip also.
- Launch Odin.
- Reboot your Galaxy S4 in download mode (Volume Down + Power + Home button).
- Connect your Galaxy S4 via USB cable to your computer and wait for Odin to recognize it. A blue box should then appear (in the program).
- Add: I9505XXUFNA1_I9505OXAFNA1_I9505XXUFNA1_HOME.tar.md5 to the AP box.
- Make sure that the re-partition box is not checked.
- Click Start and wait a few minutes until the procedure ends. Do not disconnect your S4, be patient.
- Once your Galaxy S4 restarts, it’s over!
As usual, if you have any concerns at startup, perform a wipe data/factory reset in recovery mode (Volume Up + Power + Home button).