How to Connect Your Galaxy S4 to Your TV
You can connect the Samsung Galaxy S4 to your TV. There are actually unique methods to connection if you’re connecting audio and video in to your TV. You require a couple of items. Primary, you need a Samsung HDTV Smart Adapter, shown here.
The list cost is concerning $25, however, you can buy this available on the Internet for a couple dollars less. After you’ve one of them, you should get some more details together.
To begin with, you’ll need a standard HDMI cable. When you have a great HDTV, it is a standard cable. If you don’t have one easy, you’ll be able to use one from the video game console.
As a final point, you must have handy your USB cable/charger. This is the one which you use in order to charge your phone. The following set-up brings extra power than your battery power can safely deliver, and so you need to connect the actual charging cable. Even so, in place of plugging in to the underside of the phone just like you are recharging that, follow these steps:
- Get together your phone, charger/cable, HDTV Smart Adapter, and HDMI cable near your TV.
- This is an arbitrary choice. You could work the other way or start in the middle.
- Connect the HDMI cable to an open HDMI port on your TV.
- If you are not disconnecting an existing HDMI cable, connect one end of the HDMI cable to an open port on your HDTV. Remember the name or number of that port.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the HDTV Smart Adapter.
- Plug the micro USB from the charger into the HDTV Smart Adapter.
- This is the only place where things could go wrong. You are used to plugging the micro USB into the bottom of your phone. In this case, you plug it into the HDTV Smart Adapter.
- Plug the Micro USB from the HDTV Smart Adapter into the bottom of your phone.
- Turn on your TV and direct it to this port.
- Remember the name or number of the HDMI port you connected on your TV. If you forgot, find it now.
- You should now see and hear everything that takes place on your phone on your TV. Start the video application and enjoy!
Your phone can’t change mid-video through playing on your phone for you to playing on your TV. Should you take the middle of your video, you must shut down the Video Player application and also restart the application as well as the movie.