Galaxy S4 Mini La Fleur edition getting ready to introduce by Samsung. As reminder, Samsung has also launched earlier this year, similar versions of the Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy S Duos, and also Galaxy Ace 2.
Reported by SamMobile, the Galaxy S4 Mini La Fleur is going to be introduced prior to the holiday season, initially in red. Such as the original Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, the actual La Fleur Edition will have single SIM and dual SIM versions. Feature-wise, the Galaxy S4 Mini La Fleur shouldn’t are different from the standard model. Below the key feature.
Galaxy S4 mini La Fleur Edition Key Specs
- 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (upgradeable to 4.4 Kit Kat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 1.9MP front facing camera
- dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1.7GHz
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support
- 1,900 mAh battery.
Most likely, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini La Fleur won’t be released globally, however only in select market places.