Galaxy S4 Dual SIM slots Unveiled by Samsung for China Market
Samsung Galaxy S4 dual SIM slots I9502 has officially unveiled in China. As we know, the Galaxy S4 recently marketed in several countries and Europe, including in the United States by the end of this month. While the latest generation smartphone from Galaxy family has been formally introduced by Samsung in the last month in New York, United States.
Samsung Galaxy S4 dual SIM Key Specs
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)
- 5-inch 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with improved damage and scratch resistance and reduced scratch visibility
- 1.6GHz 8-core Exynos Octa 5 CPU
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and 1080p Full HD video recording
- 2 MP front camera with Full HD video recording
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 / 32 / 64 GB of internal storage
- microSD card slot, accommodating cards up to 64 GB in size
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2,600 mAh battery
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
The Galaxy S4 dual SIM I9502 has almost the exact same specs as the I9500, the Exynos 5 Octa version. That means the same 5 “1080p Super AMOLED screen, playing 13MP camera, Android 4.2 with TouchWiz magic and even the same dimensions (the I9502 is 2 grams heavier, but we doubt anyone will notice).
For now, the Samsung Galaxy S4 dual SIM I9502 is for China only, it is not clear if the company will launch this models worldwide. There’s another Chinese models, the I9508, roomates is a single-SIM Galaxy S4 with a Snapdragon 600 chipset. This one is China specific and differs from the I9505 in its TD-SCDMA support (the 3G tech in China).