How to Fix WhatsApp Calls Stopped on Galaxy S4
Currently, many social media that is available in most smartphones. By simply downloading the PlayStore and other applications, you can directly use it. One of the popular social media today is Whatsapp. WhatsApp is widely popular not only for the chat function, but also for voice dialing feature that lets you make voice calls to friends via an internet connection.
Steps to Fix WhatsApp Calls Stopped on your Samsung Galaxy S4
For users of the Samsung Galaxy S4 who have recently experienced a problem with a poor internet connection or even abruptly canceled, then you must consider the following factors:
- First, the quality of your voice calling for WhatsApp is determined by the quality of the internet connection.
- If you are in Wi-Fi, make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi signal.
However, if you experience a problem with the internet connection when you’re using mobile data, then you only need to customize special selection of data usage settings from WhatsApp.
- Go to your Home screen.
- Launch WhatsApp.
- Access chat window overview.
- Press the 3-dot symbol on the upper right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Press the Data Usage.
- Navigate to the Call Settings.
- Tap on the option labeled Less data consumption.
Once you try these steps, then the way will support the consumption data, but how it will impact to make some cuts in terms of sound quality. The sound quality will be comparable to what you had before, interruptions should disappear. By doing so, you’ll likely enjoy a steady voice calls via WhatsApp.