AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 with 32GB Memory start sale on May 10
AT&T has announced the availability of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with 32GB of internal memory. The AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 with 32GB memory will be available on May 10 and sale for $249.99 with 2 year contract agreement. Because of the relatively smaller cost increase around the $199.99 16GB version, the Samsung Galaxy S4 with 32GB appears like the greater good choice in the couple. Many reviews on the internet have pointed the 16GB version includes slightly under 9GB of accessible memory towards the user, that is hardly plentiful.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Key Feature
- Quad-core 1.9GHz Krait CPU for fast, efficient asynchronous processing
- Cat 3 LTE network support
- 2GB RAM LPDDR3
- 32GB buit-in memory
- Hexagon QDSP6 for ultra-low-power audio and video playback enhancements
- Enhanced speed Adreno 320 GPU for high-end 3D graphics processing and compute
- 1080p HD video capture and playback
- HD multichannel sound with DTS-HD and Dolby ® Digital Plus audio
- OpenGL ES 3.0 conformant
Samsung Galaxy S4 comes pre-loaded with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Samsung Nature UX, while the camera on the back has a 13 megapixel sensor with LED flash, autofocus, and full HD video recording support. You can get the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB buit-in memory by pointing your Web browser to HERE on the 10th of May or later.
Source: AT&T Twitter