AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 updates the shipping date to April 23
As reported earlier Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available from 14 retailers in the United States and the smartphone is already available for pre-order from AT&T. The AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 is said to be launched on April 30 but the device might be available a week earlier.
And now, AT&T has updated the Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-order page and there is a new shipping date – April 23. The previous versions had a shipping date of April 30 for the phone, which put it a week past T-Mobile (April 24) and Sprint (April 27). The price remains the same at $639 or $199 with a new agreement for the 16GB model.
I remind you that the Samsung Galaxy S4 sports a 5-inch full HD display with Super AMOLED technology, while being powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 600 chipset with 1.9 GHz Krait cores and Adreno 320 GPU, plus 2 GB of RAM, and microSD card slot. The smartphone has all the connectivity features of a modern smartphone like 4G LTE, WiFi in all standards, NFC, infrared port, and Bluetooth 4.0.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Key Feature
- Quad-core 1.9GHz Krait CPU for fast, efficient asynchronous processing
- Cat 3 LTE network support
- 2 GB RAM LPDDR3
- Hexagon QDSP6 for ultra-low-power audio and video playback enhancements
- Enhanced speed Adreno 320 GPU for high-end 3D graphics processing and compute
- 1080p HD video capture and playback
- HD multichannel sound with DTS-HD and Dolby ® Digital Plus audio
- OpenGL ES 3.0 conformant
Samsung Galaxy S4 comes pre-loaded with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Samsung Nature UX, while the camera on the back has a 13 megapixel sensor with LED flash, autofocus, and full HD video recording support.