Android 4.3 firmware for Galaxy S4 now available for download
Samsung Galaxy S4 will be receiving the newest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean upgrade this month and now, the test firmware for the Galaxy S4 smartphone has become leaked out.
The actual leaked firmware is rather close to the final develop, which means there’ll be no more features contained in the Android 4.3 OS for Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505 / GT-I9500). In accordance with SamMobile, the actual coming software update for Samsung’s flagship smartphone is going to be generally comparable to this ROM, assume for a few bug repairs as well as minimal improvements.
Samsung predicted to unveil the official Android 4.3 update for its Galaxy S4 smartphone in a week or two. Even so, there’s no official statement with that right now.
Android 4.3 firmware for Galaxy S4 Info:
- Model: GT-I9505
- Country: Open Asia
- Version: Android 4.3
- Changelist: 1840064
- Build date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 23:29:05 +0000
- Product Code: OLB
- PDA: I9505XXUEMJ3
- CSC: I9505OLBEMJ2
- MODEM: I9505XXUEMJ3
- Download: I9505XXUEMJ3_I9505OLBEMJ2_OLB.zip
Individuals at SamMobile already have completed a video preview on the Android 4.3 ROM running to the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone. Look it over below.
Should you be in urgent and you should not feel as if awaiting the official Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update, and then go to the source link to have some leaked out test firmware. Having said that, make sure you proceed with the flashing guidelines here:
- This firmware will WIPE your device (Perform a backup before flashing)
- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware will NOT trigger your KNOX Warranty Counter (If it’s 0×0 before flashing, it will remain 0×0 after flashing and vice versa).
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
- We have fully tested this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to BL
- Add CP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_OLB_I9505OLBEMJ2_1765174_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!