Samsung Galaxy S4 Manual User Guide and Instructions
Samsung Galaxy S4 manual user guide and instructions is a pdf file from Samsung electronics that discuss ways manuals for the Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 and I9505. In this document are explained in detail on the Galaxy S4 for users who still do not understand about the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Samsung unveiled Galaxy S4 in New York on March 14, 2013. It is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy S3. It has new software features such as Smart Alerts, Smart Stay, and Smart Scroll, a 13-megapixel back camera, and a 4.99-inch (127 millimetres) 1080p display.
The international version features an Exynos 5 Octa (octa-core) chip containing the first big.LITTLE architecture central processing unit (CPU). The CPU, with four active cores and four inactive cores, emulates a quad-core CPU. It comprises one faster quad-core cluster, and one slower quad-core cluster. Only one cluster is active at any time, with the faster cluster selected on-demand to save power. It will be available in late April 2013 on 327 networks worldwide and in 155 countries and on or before May 1 on the US networks T-Mobile and AT&T.
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Key Specs
- 5-inch 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with improved damage and scratch resistance and reduced scratch visibility
- 1.6GHz 8-core Exynos Octa 5 CPU
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and 1080p Full HD video recording
- 2 MP front camera with Full HD video recording
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 / 32 / 64 GB of internal storage
- microSD card slot, accommodating cards up to 64 GB in size
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2,600 mAh battery
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- See details of specs here
Samsung Galaxy S4 uses Android mobile operating system with Samsung’s custom TouchWiz “Nature UX” graphical user interface (GUI). The names of the Samsung software applications are an “S” followed by the function, for example, the voice assistant is called S Voice. Below is a samsung galaxy s4 manual user guide and manual instructions for you.